« Home | Ahhhh! » | America is One Large Petition Ground » | CNN INT Worse » | Massive Terror Plot Failed » | Rhandi Rhodes on Larry King » | Time to Stand Up For Israel » | I can't, Just Can't, Give a Damn » | Developing: » | Contact » | Nuts in Lebanon »

Welcome to Cindyland.

According to the Seatle Post-Intelligencer,
Cindy Sheehan has plans on what she is going to do with the land she purchased, with her son's life insurance money, in Texas. It is to serve as a refuge for deserters. That's right. It will serve as a haven for people who signed up for the military, as there is no draft, and refuse to join their fellow soldiers to fight in Iraq. Now, last time I checked aiding and hiding deserters, is illegal. Maybe Sheehan figures, hey I've already got 2 arrests at least under my belt, what the heck. No longer is Sheehan just a nasty little mosquito, but an aid to those who are breaking the law. I'll bet you no one will go after her or the deserters, and she will continue to complain. So, as of this moment, I will call her plot of land in Texas, where she plans to help deserters, Cindyland.



My Blog Remembers Peter A. Chirchirillo, age 47.
While I Never Knew Him Personally,
I Will Never Forget Him.






Contact Me


Guest Map



Chat Room



Listed on BlogShares

Supporter of Fair Tax


Powered by Rollyo

Subscribe to this Blog:

Your Email:







Click here to join punditbloggergroup
Click to join punditbloggergroup