« Home | Developing: » | Contact » | Nuts in Lebanon » | 1 Caught, Names Released » | Beautiful Tribute » | S.O.B of the Day » | S.O.B of the Day » | McKinney has lost runoff » | Good Morning and Hello » | More Fake Photos? »

I can't, Just Can't, Give a Damn

CNN, and others attempt to make you feel bad for civilians. And I did. Originally. Then, though being attacked by Israel, they chant again and again "Death to America". Then at that moment, I just could no longer give a damn. The only group isolated from my non-caring feeling, are babies. Babies are dying on both sides, yet the media is only interested in presenting those dying in Lebanon. However, that's besides the point. While there are many in Israel and the United States who feel for those in Lebanon and some who feel this should be ended, these "innocent civilians" presented by the media, don't give a damn. Their reaction is "Death to America". They would be pleased to kill you or me. Yet, I should still feel bad for them. I'm also damned tired of hearing "we have to be the better people". I was willing to, but it is now made impossible. We are nice to people. Their reaction? They attack us. We are nice, yet again. Their reaction? They attack us, again. Should we just keep getting hit in the face, and getting up to get hit again? Many people think we should. So, I just can't give a damn, anymore. I'm sorry.



My Blog Remembers Peter A. Chirchirillo, age 47.
While I Never Knew Him Personally,
I Will Never Forget Him.






Contact Me


Guest Map



Chat Room



Listed on BlogShares

Supporter of Fair Tax


Powered by Rollyo

Subscribe to this Blog:

Your Email:







Click here to join punditbloggergroup
Click to join punditbloggergroup